- MBA from AICTE accredited MBA program from national and international accredited institutes or higher degree.
- Preferred an Engineering /Science and Technology/ from any accredited and nationally reputed institute/ university.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Development.
- Preferred experience in the start-up / Innovation /Entrepreneurship/ incubators/ accelerators/ centres-of-excellence ecosystem or in a lead position in reputed Innovation & start-up promoting organization..
Organisation and Location: Entrepreneurship Promotion and Incubation Council (EPIC) DST Approved Ambala Cantt
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the professional competence and experience of the candidate.
Desirable Skills and Overall Profile:
- Applicant should have Business Acumen and eye for details.
- Applicant must have a detailed knowledge of all the domains and areas which constitute the start-up ecosystem.
- The candidate should have ability to develop network and promote potential Incubatees.
- Applicants with previous experience collaborating with government departments, Govt. DST Funding shall be preferred for shortlisting.
- Candidate who have helped start-ups/ Incubators to scale up through funding/ market development and allied means will be preferred. If the candidate is from Start-up background, he/she should have raised funding from credible sources or expanded his start-ups to certain level.
- Applicants must be able to clearly demonstrate entrepreneurial skills and experience as an enabler for start-ups/ Innovation ecosystem or as an entrepreneur or start-up founder is preferred
- Applicant shall possess strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must mandatorily have a clear understanding of local, national and global start-up ecosystems and the ability to find ways to collaborate.
Applicants must be able to clearly demonstrate understanding of current innovations and in above specified areas,and further possess a passion for solving social issues and challenges.