Polycarbonate Quick Connectors Gamma
mdi gamma irradiatable Polycarbonate Quick Connectors are designed to provide reliable and easy connectivity in critical aseptic process steps in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals.
The special side wings in the female connector are provided to prevent accidental release of connection.
These connectors significantly improve the service ability of fluid systems by saving time, reducing the spills/leakage and increasing safety, while minimizing the risk of cross contamination likely to happen with reusable components.
mdi Quick Connectors are made up of materials which fulfill critical requirements such as wide chemical compatibility, and minimal extractables. These can be sterilized by Radiation or Autoclaved.
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Extra Reliability: Special side wings on the female part designed to prevent accidental pressing of the latch
- Wide ring on the male part to facilitate pressing while making a quick connection
- Transfer of sterile fluids
- Series connection
- Delivery and recovery lines
- Laboratory tubing connections
- Bio-reactor lines
|O-Rings||Platinum cured Silicone|
|Body and Core||Polycarbonate|
|Operating Pressure||Vacuum to 60 psi|
|Sterilization By Autoclave||Can withstand 1 autoclave cycle @125° C for 30 minutes after gamma irradiation|
|Sterilization By Irradiation||Up to 50 kGy|
|Operating Temperature Range||- 60° C to 125° C|
|Cytotoxicity||Passes biological tests for Cytotoxicity as described in USP <87>|
|Fiber Release||Complies with USFDA CFR Title 21, Part 211.72|
|Biosafety||Passes biological tests for Class VI Plastics as described in USP <88>|
* Platinum cured Silicone O-ring is not a part of female connectors and female plug. The 15 digit product code for these will have XX instead of PS.
** Tubing Size is not applicable to female plug and male plug.The 15 digit Code for these will have XX instead of tubing size code.