mdi Steripump-SP04 is a new and advanced peristaltic pump specially designed for closed sterility test systems. It incorporates a variable speed super efficient drive motor, pump head, sample holder and the Stericheck Canister Holder cum Drain Tray. It has easy to use controls for user convenience.
It is an integral part of 'Stericheck: Closed Sterility Test System' and is specially designed to aseptically transfer sterile liquids from their respective containers to the Stericheck canisters through a sterile tubing. The pump head with a spring loaded closure system has been specially designed for easy threading of the canister tubing, and uniform flow of liquid through both channels of tubing.
mdi Steripump SP04 is very compact and suitable for both laminar air flow benches as well as for installation inside Isolators.
The pump head comes with a safety feature. Whenever the lever of pump head is opened or not properly locked, the pump will not function. It will automatically stop if already working.
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- All stainless steel body with mirror polish
- Spring loaded pump head closure to accomodate minor variations in tube thickness
- Accurately machined SS canister holder and heat resistant Nylon drain tray
- Easily removable stand and locking bar
- Foot paddle for hands free operation
- Suitable for both, laminar flow benches as well as isolators
- Speed control with display
- Mode-Selection-Switch to select the desired mode
|Electrical Data (Main Unit)||100-240 V|
|Operating Range Pump Speed||0-100|
|Dimensions (Main Unit)||29cm W x 25cm D x 22cm H|
|Dimensions (Populated)||29cm W x 35cm D x 58cm H|
|Weight (Unpacked)||18 kg|
|Quality Management System||ISO-9001 Certified|
Steripump SP06 comes with full documentation which is easy to follow and qualify the equipemnt by user
|Certificate of Quality||Yes|