We believe in harmony and the fact that it is our responsibility to help our community grow and enable our fellow humans to live a healthy and meaningful life.
While we at mdi, try our best to provide a motivated, healthy and intellectually challenging work environment, the significance of giving back to the society is deeply embedded in the very basic characteristics of the force that laid our foundation.
One such project inspired by the same principle is the development of a high technology tuberculosis detection device which without the use of expensive instruments, allows the bacteria to be concentrated and transported to laboratories for detection. The need for this device was realized because of the numerous deaths caused due to untimely and inaccurate detection of the wretched disease. Following organizations are helping us achieve this revolutionary tech.
- BIRAC, Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (Sponsor/ partial funding).
- mdi (R&D and partial funding)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (R&D)
- National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
- TB Hospital Ambala
Some of the efforts focused towards the community are: