mdi E-Funnel® is an easy to use pre-sterilized, individually packed disposable filtration device, specially designed to help facilitate and speed up microbial analysis of antibiotics and drugs containing bacteriostats in pharmaceutical API and formulation industries.
E-Funnel® has a convenient design with a detachable 100 ml funnel and pluggable bottom for ease of sample collection and transfer to laboratory.
It houses a 0.45μm Edge Hydrophobic Cellulose Nitrate membrane, to improve sensitivity and reliability by ensuring complete flushing of the drug sample, which is critical during bioburden testing of antibiotics and drugs containing bacteriostats.
- Ready to use
- No sterilization required
- No sample bottles
- No re-usable stainless steel or polysulfone funnels
- Minimum lab space
- Minimizes chances of extraneous contamination
- Product bioburden testing in pharmaceutical API manufacturing
- Raw material bioburden testing in pharmaceutical formulation manufacturing
|Edge Hydrophobic Cellulose Nitrate
|Pre-sterilized with EO
|Water Flow Rate
|200ml/min at 250mm Hg Vacuum
|LRV > 7 for Sr. marcescens
|Quality Management System