Liner Drums with Trolleys
MDI cylindrical drum containers are robust, cost effective systems, specially designed and qualified for single use MDI AseptiLiners used for preparation, storage and transfer of media, buffer etc. in biopharmaceutical manufacturing. These plastic drums, constructed of high density polyethylene material, have smooth surfaces which are clean room compatible and are available with volumes of 50L, 100L, 200L and 500L.
The drums can be placed on specially designed MDI SS trolleys for safe and easy transfer.
MDI Liner Drums have applicability in large volume liquid handling operations such as storage, mixing and transfer.
- Ergonomic design for ease of use
- High Density Polyethylene drum construction
- Multi use application for shipping and storage
- Wheeled trolley available for portability
- 50L to 500L size option availability
- Reliable deployment of 3D Liners for storage and intra-facility transport of a variety of process liquids
- Bulk drug substance
|Materials of Construction
For Cylindrical Drums
|with Drain Port
|without Drain Port
For Wheeled SS Trolleys