SNNPZ: Positively Charged Nylon-66 Membrane
mdi SNNPZ binding membranes are internally supported, positively charged, uniform, white plastic supports having specially designed porous structure and binding sites to suit the transfer and hybridization of nucleic acids.
mdi SNNPZ binding membranes are produced under controlled conditions through validated processes, specially for life sciences applications. The positive charge on the membrane offers high affinity for negatively charged DNA molecules.
- Ex Tax: $0.00
- Minimum background: High signal to noise ratio
- Very high binding capacities of nucleic acid molecules
- Uniform and easy wettability
- Ultraviolet cross linkable
- Chemically Resistant, Tolerant to alkali formation
- High mechanical strength for ease of handling
- Nucleic acid transfers colony hybridization
- Dot and slot blots
- Colony and plaque lifts
- Southern Blotting
All Circles are available in pack of 50
All Sheets are available in pack of 25